75 5th Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
Attention problem solvers & out-of-the-box thinkers!!!
If you are a quant who possess natural curiosity and a passion for solving difficult problems, we want to talk to you!
We are a team of machine learning and deep learning experts on a mission to change the wealth management industry with ground breaking data science and predictive analytics. Lead by Dr. Tucker Balch, from GA Tech, our business is growing and we are now looking for new passionate machine learning enthusiasts.
Come and join us as we build the next generation “Killer App” which encompasses big data, predictive analytics, machine-learning, and finance.
About Lucena Research
Lucena Connects a wide array of alternative data providers with Investment professionals seeking deeper Insight through advanced data intelligence. We deliver actionable insights to investment professionals who seek to bring artificial intelligence to wealth management. Our decision support platform aggregates signals from leading big-data providers and enables investment professionals to find and exploit market opportunities with precision and scientifically validate their investment approaches before risking capital.
Senior Quant Developer – Atlanta, GA (Midtown or Downtown)
Engagement Type – Full time
Lucena is seeking a skilled quantitative analytics developer. The successful candidate will work with our team to deploy advanced deep nets technology and extend the capabilities of a cloud-based financial decision-support engine. The focus is on our back-end deep neural nets, mainly conv net and LSTM, algorithms that processes financial data to provide machine learning based classification.
Candidates should have a deep understanding of modern dynamically distributed application architecture both traditional client server and web standards. Applicant should have a strong understanding of software development life cycle. Strong overall communication and documentation skills are required. Applicant should be able to participate in both technical and non-technical discussions. Applicant should be highly motivated, able to self-manage, and work well in a team environment.
- Experience in numerical analysis development in MATLAB or Python.
- Experience developing and deploying code in Linux environments.
- Experience with collaborative development tools such as SVN, and git.
- Basic understanding of statistics.
- Graduate engineering or CS degree.
A big plus:
- Neural network development using Keras or Tensorflow.
- Experience with CNN (Convolutional Neural Nets) and RNN (Recurrent Neural Nets).
- Machine Learning or Data Science experience.
- Experience developing financial applications.
- Experience with SciPy, NumPy and Pandas.
- RDBMS Database experience (MySQL etc…)
- Amazon Web Services experience.
- Unix system administration and configuration background.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and skill level.
Please email your resume and credentials to email@example.com