Already have a proprietary infrastructure but want to augment it with machine learning muscle? Not a problem.
Our trained quant technologists can integrate our technology into your trading and portfolio management systems. Our quants are available to affordably research, validate or fine-tune your strategy.
We help portfolio managers combine their insight with quantitative analysis to add value and rigor to their investment strategies. Our quants will work with you to implement your investment process within our software platform to enable rapid back testing and refinement.
If you have a successful strategy that requires manual effort and care, let us help you automate it in software.
All work is treated with the highest degree of confidentiality. We put our reputation behind it!
A software implementation enables a number of key advantages:
- First, and perhaps most importantly, we can back test your strategy to validate it.
- Next, we can investigate revisions to the strategy to see how those may affect performance.
- Finally, when your strategy is automated, we can integrate it with our powerful machine learning algorithms to provide even more value.
Already have a proprietary infrastructure but want to augment it with machine learning muscle? Not a problem… Our trained quant technologists can integrate our technology into your EMS/OMS for trading and portfolio management systems.
Quant For Hire Features
Our skilled machine learning technology experts are available to provide the following services:
- Automate, validate, refine and back test your strategy.
- Integrate machine learning decision support into your strategy.
- Apply pattern-matching technology to further validate and back test your strategy.
- Incorporate our proven software modules: Price forecasting, hedging, portfolio optimization and event analysis into your strategy.
- Have an idea? Let us apply an event studies approach to validate and exploit the hidden alpha in your strategy.
- Perfect your strategy by validating and fine-tuning it through back testing and predictive indicator analysis.