75 5th Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
Senior Web Software Developer
About Lucena Research
Lucena Research brings hedge fund technology to individual investors and financial advisors. Our web-‐based Artificial Intelligence decision support engine enables investors to find market opportunities and to reduce risk in their portfolios.
Our technology uses both technical, fundamental and 3rd party data sources to provide a scientific approach to equity trend prediction, portfolio allocation recommendations, event analysis and hedging tactics.
We are a team of technology experts that are looking to strengthen our business with a strong business development leadership.
Ultimately, we are looking for a charismatic closer with experience in software sales, preferably financial software sales, to help us build market awareness and expand our subscription base to our SaaS (software as a service) platform and model portfolio subscriptions.
Our next generation machine learning software is poised to revolutionize wealth management and investment decision support technology.
VP of Sales & Marketing – Atlanta, GA (Midtown or Downtown)
Engagement Type – Full time
The EVP of Sales and Marketing (EVPSM) will report to the CEO and is a member of the company’s executive team. We are looking for an emerging and accomplished leader in technology sales and digital marketing whose performance will be pivotal to our success in meeting market adoption, customer acquisition projections, and revenue goals.
He/she will manage a team and will be responsible for all pre‐sale client‐facing activities all the way to onboarding and nurturing ongoing relationship.
- Formation and documentation of sales and marketing plan
- Facilitate and conduct all digital marketing activity
- Social Media Presence
- Webinar, Events and Seminars
- Conferences, Trade Competitions and awards
- Hire and manage PR relationship with Media and PR firms
- Website content management
- Thought leadership articles, publications, speaking engagements
- Success stories and testimonials.
- Responsible for all marketing and positioning activities of Lucena’s offering to its addressable market.
As the business grows, the VP of Sales will be the prime candidate for EVP of Sales and will be responsible for hiring, mentoring and leading our entire sales and marketing team, which is expected to grow to five full time BDEs and one full time digital marketer in the next 2 years.
The VP of Sales and Marketing will work closely with the CEO to develop and facilitate partnerships with 3rd party resellers such as brokerage houses, data providers, or other complimentary platforms that are synergistic with Lucena’s offerings.
Lucena believes in leading by example and hence Lucena’s VP of Sales and Marketing will be required to own his/her own pipeline and meet certain projected sales goals.
- Oversee the entire sales and marketing business cycle.
- Drive strategic directives and stay within allotted budgets
- Be a role model and drive Company’s culture.
- Help establish a comprehensive compensation, training, and sales incentives programs.
- Help establish and manage indirect sales and distribution channels
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for customer retention.
- Assist in marketing protocols to develop and execute lead programs.
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
- Because we are selling a technologically sophisticated tool to sophisticated clients, a successful candidate will have strong financial pedigree, deep experience in wealth management, investment strategies and technical trading technologies.
- At least 5 years investment management experience and Software Development, with at least 3 years in a senior management position.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team oriented environment.
- Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time.
Please email your resume and credentials to email@example.com
Take the next step