75 5th Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
About Lucena Research
Lucena Research brings hedge fund technology to financial advisors and high net-worth traders.
Our web-based-artificial- Intelligence decision support technology enables investors to find market opportunities and to reduce risk in their portfolio through the following products:
- Advanced event scanning
- Technical and fundamental quantitative pattern analysis
- Strategy validation and fine tuning through back testing
- Optimal portfolio allocation recommendation
- Hedging tactics
We are a team of technology experts founded out of GA Tech and are now looking to extend our team with a complimentary skill set and out-of-the-box thinkers. We need you to help us build the next generation “Killer App” tailored to revolutionize the underserved wealth management and private investment world.
UX Researcher – Atlanta, GA (Midtown or Downtown)
Engagement Type – Full time or 1099
Applicant should have a deep understanding of modern dynamic web application architecture and web standards. Applicant should have a strong understanding of agile or lean software development processes including requirements analysis, technical design, scoping, and estimating. Strong overall communication and documentation skills are required. Applicant should be able to lead and participate in both technical and non-technical discussions. Applicant should be highly motivated, able to self-manage, and able to work well in a team environment.
- Experience in UCD (User Centered Design) process.
- Experience in working as UX Designer on a team delivering Web or Tablet applications. (Not just websites)
- Expertise with modern web development technologies and paradigms
- Excellent communication skills (both Oral and Written)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Proven track record of technical innovation and out of the box thinking
- Excellent creative and visual design skills.
- Can create graphic assets and wireframes in a pinch.
- Proficient in at least one of the following:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Visio
- Google Drawing
- An available portfolio illustrating the above.
A big plus:
- Experience with user experience of rich client web based (not browser based) applications.
- Experience with dynamic information architecture presentation such as graphs and grids.
Interpersonal/Team Skills: Excellent communication skills. Work closely with cross-disciplinary teams.
Compensation: Situation specific but competitive and commensurate with experience and skill level.
Experience: 2+ years
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Please email your resume and credentials to email@example.com
Take the next step